Friday, December 3, 2010

Here we go. . .

All right, ladies, I hope you all enjoyed your night out last night. The food was delish as always. Thanks for hosting, Natalie!

I think I have decided it would be nice to have our recipes posted to this blog so we can get them easily when we need to. After each recipe club, I would like us to try to post our recipes to this blog, so they can all be archived together. That way, in the future, if we want to do a recipe book as well, it will be easy to compile them all together.

If you don't know how to do this, let me know and I can help you out. I'm going to start posting recipes I have brought along with others I have from you as time allows. So, check back often and find your favorite recipes here! Maybe I'll even start bringing my camera along and take pictures of all of the yumminess!

No comments: